A intermittent care service responsible for assisting with client’s personal hygiene and household.
- Bathing; Dressing; Feeding; Serve nourishment.
- Assist to and from toilet, assist with any toileting needs.
- Assist with personal and dental hygiene.
- Transfer to and from bed or chair or other locations within the facility/home.
- Assist in ambulation and repositioning of client in bed or chair.
- Meal preparation, planning, shopping and other errands such as transporting client to physician.
- Make bed, do laundry, vacuum, dust, change linens, wash dishes and floors as needed.
- Use safety devices and standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- Assist clients with the self-administration of medication and therapeutic exercises as needed.
- Record keeping of intake and output as directed by RN/LPN or Doctor.
- Observe client’s physical condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, etc. and report any changes to the Office Director at CHH.
- Companion and Homemaker Duties