A 24 hour care service responsible for monitoring client activities to ensure a safe environment when the person is unable to do so alone.
Provide personal care, companion, and homemaking assistance to client by:
- Bathing, dressing, assist to and from toilet, assist with any toileting needs.
- Assistance with personal and dental hygiene.
- Transfer to and from bed or chair or other locations within the facility/home.
- Assist in ambulation and repositioning of client in bed or chair.
- Meal preparation, serving nourishment, planning, shopping and other errands such as transporting client to physician.
- Make bed, clean bathroom, do laundry, vacuum, dust, change linens, wash dishes and floors as needed.
- Use safety devices and standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
- Medication reminder and therapeutic exercises as needed.
- Observe client’s physical condition, attitude, reactions, etc. and report any changes to CHH.